Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Basketball

The last couple weeks have been super busy with basketball.  Actually we haven't been so busy that I wouldn't have been able to post but I got lazy.  I also got lazy with the photograph challenge.  I think instead of trying to catch up I'll just start back up were I left off.

We either went down to Newhalen or NIYAC came up here every week since I last posted.



Everyone (except maybe Dad =)) loves driving down to Newhalen.


A random picture Josh took that I think looks cool.

As I mentioned before we went down to kick off their carnival with a few NIYAC games.

I love reverse bokeh.

We played a girls game and a boys game.


The next night we went back down so the older kids in high school (and Joshua who's only in sixth grade) could play the Newhalen JV boys.


That was a pretty close game but we ended up losing by three points.  I want to play them again. =)



After that game the Newhalen varsity boys played the Bristol Bay boys.  It's always a lot of fun to watch the Newhalen boys play.  They're all so good.



(Disclaimer: The games we played had nothing to do with the Newhalen or Nondalton schools.)

No comments:

Post a Comment