Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 8 - Black and White

I'm not sure if I'm a fan of black and white pictures.  I love color. =)

Sarah

Benjamin

Anna did much better.  I like her pictures.

Our snow machines after a snow.

"To Kill A Mocking Bird"

Happy Russian New Year!!!
Living in a Russian Orthodox village you get three New Years a year (does that make sense?), a Gregorian one, on January 1, a Russian one, on January 14, and a Biblical one that changes dates every year.
A barbecue and more fireworks tonight! =)

2 comments:

  1. Abilgail-I LOVE your B&W pictures. You did a nice job on the face shots. Sarah's pic has lots of depth with the patterns and Benjamin's pic is spot on with beautiful expression.
    I'm enjoying your challenge. You have quite the "eye" thru the lens. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      My Mom said to say hi. =)

      Delete